Introduction to claims management - two day
Designed to develop a practical working knowledge of the
handling and management of claims, this course covers commercial
and personal lines.
- Role of the claims department
- Corporate claims philosophy
- Quality management
- Procedures in a claims department
- The need and practice of claims reserving
- Methods of dispute resolution and litigation.
- Gain an understanding of the effective management of
- Share experiences with other claims representatives
- Obtain knowledge on current problems facing claims
Who should attend?
Anybody who has ambitions to be a mentor, supervisor or manager
in the claims environment or anybody who has recently arrived in
any of these positions or has to handle claims as part of their
job. This course will be of benefit to people who are working in an
insurance company, an intermediary's office or who are managing
their own claims from a non insurance environment.
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate