Introduction to personal injury law and medical
malpractice - one day course
This course provides an introduction to the issues involved in
personal injury law as it applies to medical cases.
- Clinical negligence
- Patient consent
- Confidentiality, data protection and access to medical
- Understand the background and growth of medical personal injury
- Understand the legal implications of patient information
- Understand the main terms of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Appreciate the considerations when considering and assessing
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone new to this type of business
or those who wish to understand the background and topical
challenges with medical malpractice.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the webiste for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate