Advanced business interruption - two day course
This programme extends the experience of business interruption professionals to an advanced level using case studies and interactive training sessions.
- An overview of the needs and uses of business interruption covers
- Improved underwriting, sales and claims
- Understanding and explaining wordings
- Conveying the importance of correct covers
- Key aspects of policy cover and particular areas of difficulty
- Calculating Sums Insureds and Maximum Indemnity Periods
- Using Increased Costs pro-actively
- Using the policy formula to calculate claims
- Advanced profits
- Policy extensions
- Recent case law
- Avoiding product failure and Professional Indemnity claims
- Develop your purchasing, broking, underwriting and claim techniques
- Increase your confidence in detailed use of the policy formula
- Improve your ability to explain and sell covers to clients
- Explore alternative solutions to complex risks
Who should attend?
Delegates who have some working knowledge of business interruption.
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD hours where you consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate clients.