Introduction to the London Market - half day
This course provides a valuable overview of the development of
the London market necessary to understand current practice. The
session will give an insight into the key issues facing the market
today and in the future and give delegates the opportunity to learn
from experienced industry professionals.
- The development of the London market
- The who, what and why of Lloyd's
- International Underwriting Association
- The role of the broker including ethical
- The international nature of London - current issues and trends
in the London market
- The future, including electronic trading/support.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained a brief but comprehensive view of the London market and
its future role
- Built foundation knowledge of the London market.
It is recommended that this course is combined with the
course 'Introduction to
Who should attend?
Ideal for any new entrant to a Lloyd's syndicate, broker,
insurer, reinsurer, accountant or loss adjuster, to enable them to
understand the London market and current market
Introduction to insurance
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate