Introduction to motor insurance policies - one
This course explains the basic structure of motor policies,
looking principally at the private motor policy, but also
highlighting the difference with other types of policy, including
commercial motor, fleet, motorcycle and non-standard wordings.
- Principles of insurance
- Private motor policies - structure and basis
- Commercial policies outline, including commercial motor, fleet
motor trade, motor cycle, etc
- Recent revisions following the introduction of the latest
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained a knowledge of the different types of motor policy
- Obtained an understanding of the insurance principles which
guide the creation of conditions, exclusions, etc, found within
most types of motor policy
- Understood the fundamental differences between personal and
commercial motor policies.
Who should attend?
Those who are new to motor insurance or who have up to two
years' experience and require a more thorough understanding of a
motor policy structure.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate