Introduction to motor claims - one day
This course provides a valuable overview of the most common type
of claims that arise on motor policies, focusing on the private car
policy, using the framework of insurance principles to highlight
the methodology that may be adopted to minimise cost.
- Principles of insurance
- Theft claims
- Fire claims
- Accidental damage claims
- Third party claims, including minor third party injury
- Relevant statutes and regulations.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Obtained a broad understanding of motor policy wordings
- Gained an understanding of how the most common types of motor
claims are considered
- Understood how insurance principles may affect consideration of
Who should attend?
This is ideal for anyone who is new to motor claims
handling in the insurance industry or has less than two years'
experience in this area.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate