Introduction to life assurance - one day
This course will provide an overview of the development of the
life assurance market necessary to understand current practice. It
will provide an insight into the key issues facing the market today
and into the future. It provides an overview of key components of
life assurance. The programme is presented in an informal style
with delegate participation encouraged via group discussion.
- Areas of financial planning for individuals
- Term assurance
- Whole of life assurance
- Endowment assurance
- 'With Profits' and 'Unit Linked'
- Current issues in the market.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Obtained knowledge of life products
- Gained an understanding of how current market practice has
- Gained an understanding of consumer protection
Who should attend?
This is ideal for anyone who is new to the financial services
industry or administrative staff working directly in the market or
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate