Introduction to fine arts insurance - one day
This course provides an excellent introduction to the provision
of coverage for fine art usually as an extension to an existing
High Net Worth household insurance policy. It explores two main
areas of cover, providing basic explanations as to the extent and
benefits of each.
- Understand the scope of cover provided by a Lloyd's policy
(High Net Worth insurance policy) in respect of fine art within the
- Understand why conditions and warranties apply to high value
- Appreciate the additional risks presented by the
transportation, storage and display of items of fine art away from
the home and how these can be mitigated
- Apply acquired knowledge of security measures to individual
risks that may be targeted by thieves due to the presence of fine
- Gain foundation knowledge on the provision of coverage for fine
- Understand the extent and benefits of the two main areas of
Who should attend?
This course has been designed to supplement the knowledge of
more experienced household insurance advisors who currently work
in, or aspire to work in, the High Net Worth field of this class of
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate