Introduction to compliance - one
There are intrinsic benefits to compliance beyond avoiding fines
and penalties; improved communications and overall business
practices to name but a few. But what do companies need to comply
with and why? This course addresses these questions and gives
delegates an essential introduction into the world of
- The regulatory background
- The main stakeholders
- Duties of a compliance function
- Putting in place the correct policies and
- Performance monitoring and record keeping.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the regulatory environment and its impact on the
- Recognise how compliance affects the way we do things
- Understand the importance of keeping accurate records
- Understand the implications of poor compliance.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all new staff working in a
compliance, audit or risk function. It is also suitable for anyone
that wants to understand what compliance is all about.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.