Financial promotions - half day course
Financial promotions are an inherent part of bringing the
financial product and the client together to transact business. As
such, it is subject to regulation by the FCA.
- Impact of principle-based regulation
- Communications to clients: COB chapter 4
- Approving financial promotions
- Invitations and inducements
- Internet and electric media
- Compliance oversight and risk management
- Examples of good and bad practice.
- Examine the implications of principle-based regulations
- Update your knowledge of COB financial promotions rules
- Recognise the key differences between financial promotions and
- Check the effectiveness of your approvals process
- Understand the implications for the internet and other
Who should attend?
Those involved in marketing, product development or compliance,
involving the formulation, approval or use of financial promotions,
this course is designed to inform you and challenge your current
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate