If you are involved in creating and approving advertisements and
other communications you will find this half day workshop adds to
your knowledge and prompts a fresh look at your approach. Firms
will gain real business benefits from sending people from their
compliance and marketing areas.
- Examine the impact of PBR and TCF in conjunction with the
- Update and refresh your knowledge of ICOBS/MCOB and COB
Financial Promotions rules
- Review the application of the rules on cold calling
- Recognise the key differences between promotions and other
- Check the effectiveness of your process for approvals
- Understand how the rules impact the internet and other
- Consider how you can evidence that your promotions present the
Who should attend?
Anyone working in compliance or marketing.
- Principle-based regulation, and financial promotions
- COB chapter 4: Communications to clients, including financial
- Compliance oversight
- ICOB chapter 3 and MCOB chapter 3
- Approving financial promotions
- Invitations, inducements, and some related problem areas
- Electronic media
- Financial promotions ' common problems.
3 CPD hours
Attendance at this event awards up to 3 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.