Conduct risk learning programme - one day
This is a practical learning programme to help delegates gain a
sound understanding of the drivers of conduct risk and the changes
needed to meet new regulatory standards in business risk awareness,
training and control. Delegates produce a highly relevant gap
analysis which compares their organisation's current state to that
of the new standards required, followed by a clear action plan for
implementation upon return to their business.
- The nine conduct risk drivers and how these relate to putting
customers at the heart of a business
- Business risk and the controls needed
- Business responsibilities and accountabilities
- Producing a gap analysis of the current state vs expected
conduct risk standards
- Create an action plan of what needs to be done, by who, by when
to meet risk standards
- Business models, culture and the foundation of fair treatment
- Actions that can be taken towards meeting regulatory
- In-depth awareness of what the FCA means by conduct risk
- Clear identification of the implications on your role and
- Business leaders explicitly understand their responsibilities
- Managers and trainers become more effective in coaching and
supporting their teams
- Customer-facing staff become more confident and competent in
- Non-customer facing staff understand how to operate and comply
with conduct risk principles
- Higher levels of business risk awareness and control
- Improved levels of customer service
- Less exposure to operational risk or possible regulatory
- Robust approach to demonstrate and evidence that all conduct
risk standards are being applied within your organisation.
Who should attend?
Business leaders and those with managerial responsibility for
sales, compliance, business development, operations, training and
Follow up activity
Using the model in the Conduct Risk Learning Programme experts
can work with you to help develop a unique strategy across your
organisation to demonstrate that your company is addressing all
nine risk drivers as identified by the FCA.
The Conduct Risk programme can be delivered specifically for
your executive team to allow for delivery of key corporate messages
and address business issues relevant to your organisation.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.