Networking skills for brokers - one day
Business development in the modern world takes place through
many channels, not just through dedicated salespeople. Building a
professional network of clients and contacts is an integral part of
Effective networking is about understanding your own strengths
and learning how to use these to your advantage in a commercial
- The importance and different types of networking
- Communication skills required for networking
- Networking etiquette
- Making connections
- Working a room
- Asking the important questions at the right time
- Networking online
- Maintaining networks and building relationships.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of and different forms of
- 'Sell' yourself and your company
- Improve your influencing skills
- Understand communication skills important for effective
- Select the correct networking groups and events.
Who should attend?
This stimulating workshop is suitable for anyone who has regular
contact with clients and has the potential to help with business
development through networking. It is suitable for people
with no business development training who would like to do more for
their clients and company.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for