Motivation and goal achievement - one day
This inspiring course provides delegates with the knowledge
needed to increase motivation within their organisation.
- What motivates?
- The importance of motivation in a changing environment
- Motivational theory
- Motivating for change
- Target assessments
- Gaining a better insight into the behaviour of the
- The importance of setting clear and realistic objectives
- Action planning.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the fundamental principles of motivation
- Be able to improve motivation within their teams
- Be able to set appropriate goals
- Plan a course of action following the workshop.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit team leaders and managers at all
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for