Introduction to cyber risks insurance - one
Information technology continues to develop and this course
looks at what cover is available to protect against the risks that
can arise. No previous knowledge of the topic is required although
an understanding of basic liability insurance would be useful.
- What are cyber risks?
- Who is exposed to them?
- Standard covers, conditions and exclusions
- Underwriting considerations for this type of business
- Claims issues relating to cyber cover.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify typical customers and their needs for cyber risks
- Describe typical policy covers and what is available
- State the information required for underwriters to make a
- Understand key issues affecting claims resolution.
Who should attend?
It is aimed at those who want an improved knowledge of the fast
growing cyber insurance market.
Intermediate cyber risks
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out, please
keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are
added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate