Time management - one day course
This course will help delegates manage their own time and the
time of others. It will show leaders how effective delegation
cannot only be efficient but also motivational.
- Take control of your time
- Identifying what is important and what is urgent
- Using a step by step process to manage your time
- Overcoming obstacles where time is wasted
- What is delegation and what are its benefits?
- Which tasks can you delegate and which can you not?
- Who can you delegate to and who should you avoid delegating
- How to delegate effectively.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Manage your own time and the time of others
- Prioritise your own workload and understand the workload of
- Overcome obstacles where time is wasted
- Delegate effectively and to the right people
- Utilise new skills for effective planning, prioritisation and
the management of personal workload
- Manage workload in an organised and structured way.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for