Sales - bringing in new clients - one day
This engaging course considers the techniques and confidence
needed to make the most of customer relationships and bringing in
- Why people buy and how they prefer to do this
- How to make the most of leads coming into the business
- The importance of preparation in effective sales
- How to present reports and proposals to best effect, how to
answer questions and give the potential client confidence in our
- How best to make use of the advantages our products have over
- How to communicate effectively and the importance of attitude
and questioning skills
- Identifying the main objections to buying and how to overcome
- How to close sales rather than leaving things open-ended.
There will be opportunity to practice some new skills and to
prepare individual actions plans to make the most of new skills and
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand how and why people buy
- Follow up potential leads effectively
- Effectively present reports and proposals to potential
- Make best use of the features and benefits of your
- Deal effectively with objections
- Close sales more effectively
- Practice new skills and plan to use new ideas.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for those who have an involvement in business
development and wish to help open new doors and bring in new
prospects to the business.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Sales - bringing in new clients - (One day course) London venues