Introduction to stock throughput
insurance - half day course (morning)
This course will be of interest to those underwriters in cargo
insurance who are either writing stock throughput insurance or
contemplating it as part of their portfolio of business.
- The purpose of stock throughput insurance
- The types of stock throughput insurance
- The risks to which underwriters are exposed
- The physical aspects of buildings in which goods are
- Underwriting stock throughput insurance
At the end of the course you will have:
- Have gained an essential understanding of traditional stock
throughput and global stock throughput insurance
- Be able to recognise the physical aspect of this class of
- Have appreciation for the importance of good housekeeping and
maintenance of buildings in which goods are placed
- Have knowledge of the way in which this class of insurance
should be underwritten and the risk considerations.
Who should attend?
Underwriters, account handlers, claims staff and insurance
brokers, in the field of marine cargo insurance.
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate