Introduction to specie insurance - half day
This course is designed to give delegates a strong understanding
of the basics of specie and associated classes of business.
- The types of risks written in a standard specie account
- Introduction to jewellers block, fine art and general specie
- The risks covered in relation to each of these classes
- Introduction to the main clauses used in the London market for
- The underwriting considerations for specie insurance
- Loss prevention and mitigation
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained an understanding of the basics of each type of business
which can be underwritten into a specie book of business and the
types of risks written
- Gained maximum benefit from expert market speakers
- Obtained extensive introductory knowledge about specie
insurance and related terminology.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to specie insurance. No experience necessary
although some general knowledge of insurance would be helpful.
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate