Introduction to marine liability - half
day couse (afternoon)
This course is designed to introduce delegates to the concept of
marine liability risks and associated insurances.
- What sort of liability risks are there?
- Which parties might be interested in this type of
- How does it interface with other types of marine insurance such
as hull and cargo?
- Who are the insurers?
- What are the underwriting considerations?
- What coverage is available in the various areas?
- Introduction to the legal regime which can impact on
- Introduction to the various basic clauses
- What types of claims arise?
- Loss prevention
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained an understanding of the various types of marine
liability risks and the available insurances
- Gained an understanding of the various markets
- Gained maximum benefit from experienced market
- Obtained an extensive introductory knowledge of the marine
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to marine insurance. No experience necessary
although some general knowledge of marine insurance would be
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate