Introduction to energy insurance - half day
This course will enable delegates to develop a good
understanding of how risks within the energy industry are
identified, evaluated and controlled.
- History and overview of the energy business
- Development of the energy insurance market
- Introduction to terminology
- Where are the insurers and how has the market changed over the
last few years?
- What risks are being covered?
- Links with the non-marine market
- What are the underwriting issues?
- Introduction to the main clauses being used
- Loss prevention.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained an understanding of the basics of both onshore and
offshore energy insurance and the underlying risks
- Gained maximum benefit from experienced market
- Obtained thorough introductory knowledge about energy risks and
the related terminology.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to energy insurance. No experience necessary
although some general knowledge of marine insurance would be
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate