Intermediate oil workshop - three day
Delegates will gain a good working knowledge of the insurance
requirements for oil installations from a broking and an
underwriting perspective. The programme looks at the types of oil
unit, the cover available, underwriting considerations, the work of
the classification societies and reinsurance.
- The types of oil installation
- The London standard drilling barge form and London platform
- Oil and energy underwriting and broking
- Construction risks, control of well
- Classification of oil units
- Warranty surveying
- Reinsurance of oil units.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand underwriting considerations
- Have a good working knowledge of insurance requirements for oil
installations and types of oil units
- Extend existing knowledge of oil insurance in a practical
Who should attend?
Staff of brokers, insurance companies, Lloyd's syndicates and
those involved in support services.
Advanced oil workshop
Attendance of this course awards up to 18 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate