Intermediate marine cargo - two day
This course examines the main methods of cargo shipment and the
documents used in international trade. Delegates participate
actively in the course with the opportunity for discussions with
key marine market speakers.
- The law
- Key condsiderations of cargo underwriting
- Cargo loss prevention: a cargo surveyor's view
- The problems associated with insuring containers
- Cargo claims
At the end of this course you will:
- Have extensive knowledge of cargo shipment
- Understand practical market considerations.
Who should attend?
Staff of brokers, insurance companies, Lloyd's syndicates and
Intermediate marine hull
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate