Goods in transit and haulage contractors'
insurance - one day course
The goods in transit and haulage contractors' insurance market
continues to grow and adapt as both domestic and international
markets become more competitive. Delegates will learn in an
interactive group environment about the legal, practical and market
issues that affect this class of business.
- The role of road vehicles in the domestic and international
- Types of vehicles and their uses
- Duties of a haulage contractor
- Conditions of carriage, the CMR Convention and legal
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand types of goods carrying vehicles and their specific
- Clarify how to restrict legal liability
- Assess the legal implications and issues
- Review underwriting and claims considerations.
Who should attend?
Individuals who are new to this class of business or have been
working in it for less than two years. It is suitable for
underwriters, processing staff, claims handlers, brokers, surveyors
and loss adjusters.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate