Advanced oil workshop - two day course
A stimulating course that builds on knowledge gained in the
Intermediate oil workshop. The programme is highly participative
and provides a deeper understanding of the more complex areas of
the business. The course speaker is a leading market
Overview of the current trends and developments in risk
management/ transfer options which include:
- Anatomy of the placement process
- Alternative markets
- Technical coverage issues
- Liabilities (occurrence versus claims-made wording
- Specific focus
- The control of wells, redrilling, pollution, physical damage,
third party property and injury claims, and consequential
At the end of the course you will have:
- Gained a fascinating insight into this specialist subject
- An in-depth understanding of the key market issues affecting
the oil insurance market today.
Who should attend?
Staff of brokers, insurance companies, Lloyd's syndicates and
those involved in support services who wish to develop their
existing knowledge and experience of the oil insurance market.
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate