e-key fact booklet – 2017/18 edition (applicable to exams sat 01 Sep 17 to 31 Aug 18)
Summarising the key information contained in the study text
(applicable to exams sat from 01 Sep 2017 to 31 Aug
2018). Please note, access to the e-key facts
booklet will not be granted after this period.
e-key fact booklets are perfect for studying when travelling to
and from work or in situations when reading a study text is
e-key fact booklets are delivered via RevisionMate, the CII's
online study tool and are compatible with most portable electronic
devices including Android tablets/smart phones, Kindles and
iPads/iPhones, using appropriate ereader software.
They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop computers using
appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software (required).
• e-key fact booklets are not pdf files and cannot be
• the reading experience will depend on the portable device
used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a
Additional benefits include:
• Portability - study on the move
and when using a printed study text isn't practical
• Reduced paper use - paperless study
reduces your impact on the environment
• No postage fee - ebooks are delivered
electronically through RevisionMate
• Fast delivery- we aim for same day
delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday (customers
receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can
• Annotation tools - these include the
ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
• Easy navigation - interactive contents
page and search function help you pinpoint content
• Quick web link access - related articles
and resources can be accessed with a single click
• In-built dictionary - definitions for
• Read-aloud - available on supporting
devices, allowing increased accessibility.
Find out more
• Free sample chapters
• ebooks FAQs
Non-EU candidates should note: if buying this
option from outside the EU, you will be charged a fee without VAT.
The price you will see throughout the web checkout process will be
inclusive of VAT, however if you are outside the EU, your card will
be charged the 'ex VAT' price and this will be reflected in the
receipt you receive when payment is complete.