CII study texts in ebook format allow you to study on the move
using your tablet, eReader or smart phone, whilst reducing your
Unit availability timings can be accessed using the link to the
ebooks are delivered via RevisionMate, the CII's online
study tool, and are compatible with most portable electronic
devices including Android and Windows tablets/smart phones, Kindles
and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop
computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software
• ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
• the reading experience will depend on the portable device
used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study
text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access
to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent
printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
• Portability - study on the move and when
using a printed study text isn't practical
• Reduced paper use - paperless study reduces
your impact on the environment
• No postage fee - ebooks are delivered
electronically through RevisionMate
• Fast delivery - we aim for same day
delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers
receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can
• Annotation tools - these include the
ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
• Easy navigation - interactive contents page
and search function help you pinpoint content
• Quick web link access - related articles
and resources can be accessed with a single click
• In-built dictionary - definitions for
• Read-aloud - available on supporting
devices, allowing increased accessibility.
How to purchase
To view how the book will look on your device, You can download
a sample chapter using the link to the right of this page.
ebooks can be purchased online - simply select your chosen
qualification, then unit. Remember: Check unit
availability timings using the link to the right of this
The cost (incl. VAT) is the same as the equivalent printed study
text, so when ordering just choose which version you want.
Note, the CII do not provide technical support for electronic
devices or ereader applications.