Printed study text, ebook and exam package - 2017/18 edition (applicable to April and October exams within 12 month enrolment period)
This package includes the following:
Study text and updates
Updates are available for 12 months after enrolment (further details on updates are included on the title page of the study text). Developed to assist you in understanding and learning the exam syllabus, the text breaks down the syllabus into concise sections, with each chapter containing clearly defined learning outcomes and a series of revision questions.
Entry to the exam itself. Important note: we strongly recommend that you enter to sit the exam whilst your study material remains current.
Additionally, you will have access to an unrivalled suite of online services to support your studies through our RevisionMate study tool. Please note: access to this support is granted for 12 months until your study text enrolment expires.
Support includes a study planner, an eBook version of the study text, student discussion forum and the latest examination guide.
ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic devices including Android and Windows tablets/smart phones, Kindles and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software (required).
- ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
- the reading experience will depend on the portable device used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a computer.
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
- Portability - study on the move and when using a printed study text isn't practical
- Reduced paper use - paperless study reduces your impact on the environment
- No postage fee - ebooks are delivered electronically through RevisionMate
- Fast delivery - we aim for same day delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can include:
- Annotation tools - these include the ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
- Easy navigation - interactive contents page and search function help you pinpoint content
- Quick web link access - related articles and resources can be accessed with a single click
- In-built dictionary - definitions for unfamiliar words
- Read-aloud - available on supporting devices, allowing increased accessibility.
Find out more