Study text (printed and ebook) and exam package ‒ 2018 edition **Availability: printed – in stock; ebook – 8 Dec (on RevisionMate)**
This is a self-study course consisting of the printed study text and ebook (available on RevisionMate) with electronic updates. Updates will be made available for the examination period to which the study text relates (further details are included on the title page of the study text). Developed to assist you in understanding and learning the exam syllabus, the text breaks down the syllabus into concise sections, with each chapter containing clearly defined learning outcomes and a series of self-test questions.
You will have access to an unrivalled suite of online services to support your studies through our RevisionMate study tool. Please note: Access is granted until 31 Dec 2018 when this study text enrolment expires.
Support typically includes a study planner, a knowledge check (multiple choice test) facility covering each chapter, student discussion forum, the latest examination guide and hints and tips on how to pass the exam. Full details will be provided with your study text.
Exams can be booked at the point of enrolment, or at a later date by calling Customer Service. Re-sits can be booked by calling Customer Service.
ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic devices including Android tablets/smart phones, Kindles and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software (required).
- ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
- the reading experience will depend on the portable device used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a computer.
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
- Portability - study on the move and when using a printed study text isn't practical
- Reduced paper use - paperless study reduces your impact on the environment
- No postage fee - ebooks are delivered electronically through RevisionMate
- Fast delivery - we aim for same day delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can include:
- Annotation tools - these include the ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
- Easy navigation - interactive contents page and search function help you pinpoint content
- Quick web link access - related articles and resources can be accessed with a single click
- In-built dictionary - definitions for unfamiliar words
- Read-aloud - available on supporting devices, allowing increased accessibility.
Sample chapter download
To check that the file formats are compatible with your device/chosen e-reader software prior to purchase, click on the link below to download a free sample.
• Free sample chapters