Study text (printed and ebook) with updates, RevisionMate, exam guide and exam entry
Designed for customer-facing insurance practitioners working outside the UK, this single-unit qualification is ideal for those starting their careers in the insurance sector, or needing some formal training on customer service issues. It helps develop the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service in the insurance sector.
Enrolment for the Award in Customer Service in Insurance includes everything you need for a single fee: study text, examination guide and exam entry:
- The study text covers the exam syllabus in a straightforward and user-friendly format, and includes examples, key point summaries and self-test questions.
- The exam guide includes a specimen exam paper and hints and tips on how to pass. Download a free copy of the exam guide.
- The price below covers the study text, examination guide and one exam entry. To enrol on the package simply select your exam centre location and date below.
- The Award in Customer Service in Insurance not available for enrolments in the UK. Outside the UK, enrol online using the 'Book now' button below. To enrol for the Award in Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man, please call Customer Service on +44 (0)20 8989 8464.
ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic devices including Android and Windows tablets/smart phones, Kindles and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software (required).
- ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
- the reading experience will depend on the portable device used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a computer.
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
- Portability - study on the move and when using a printed study text isn't practical
- Reduced paper use - paperless study reduces your impact on the environment
- No postage fee - ebooks are delivered electronically through RevisionMate
- Fast delivery - we aim for same day delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can include:
- Annotation tools - these include the ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
- Easy navigation - interactive contents page and search function help you pinpoint content
- Quick web link access - related articles and resources can be accessed with a single click
- In-built dictionary - definitions for unfamiliar words
- Read-aloud - available on supporting devices, allowing increased accessibility.
Find out more