Here you can renew your CII SPS for the next 12
To renew you must:
- Be an current member of the CII/PFS;
- Hold an existing SPS; and
- Have paid the membership subscription applicable to the year of
your SPS renewal.
Important notes - please read before renewing
When renewing your CII SPS you have two options:
- Renew without any changes to your authorised
- Renew with changes to your authorised
activities if these have changed. For example, you are now
authorised to advise on securities (activity 2).
Whichever option you choose, you will need to read and agree to
the declaration. This includes confirmation that you have complied
with the requirements of the Statement of Principles & Code of
Practice for Approved Persons requirements of the FCA's handbook
"APER" and maintained your Continuing Professional Development
(CPD) over the last 12 months.
Please note, following the FSA's replacement with the FCA, we are
now in the process of updating references to the regulator within
our SPS application centre.