Fellowship involves the completion of a personalised, structured
advanced professional development programme.
Fellowship member benefits
- 'FCII' designation: highlighting your
technical knowledge and commitment to professional
- Eligibility for Chartered status (subject to having
five years' experience, not necessarily
post-qualification): with the CII's three Chartered titles
reflecting career specialism: Chartered Insurer; Chartered
Insurance Broker; Chartered Insurance Practitioner.
- Access to CII Knowledge Services: an online
knowledge library (supplemented by a physical library in London)
that provides unrivalled access to insurance and finance services
material. Includes an archive of exam guides including model
answers for written exams.
- Membership of a local institute: providing
access to a comprehensive programme of CPD courses typically
covering technical training, business and soft skills, and revision
courses plus business and social networking events.
- CII member CPD scheme for qualified members:
providing a practical framework for ensuring professional
development is addressed in a structured and compliant way.
- Free-to-join faculties (Claims, Underwriting, Insurance
Broking and London Market, Life & Pensions and
Mortgage): supporting members' sector and discipline
specific personal career development needs.
- Substantial discounts: on a range of services
including CII face-to-face training courses.
- Member magazine: the Journal, covering
technical, market, regulatory, UK and international insurance
Read more about the
fellowship programme »
and fees on membership download the Small Print »