The official membership magazine of the Chartered Insurance Institute reaches 82,000 professionals within the insurance industry.
The Journal, one of the oldest and most respected titles in the insurance industry, has been published for more than 120 years and boasts a circulation of more than 82,000 CII members.
Landing on desks of named individuals across the UK and 150 countries worldwide every issue of The Journal keeps members in touch with local, national and international institute activities, CII Group activities, topical industry issues and also serves as a practical aid to a member's professional development.
As all readers are either CII qualified or working towards qualification, they see The Journal as a key resource in their current jobs and career development. As a result The Journal provides advertisers with access to a unique and valuable audience who take their profession and professionalism very seriously. The Journal is a contemporary, fresh looking magazine with a bold, confident and authoritative voice for the professionals within the sector.
The full issue of The Journal for October-November 2017 includes:
- Interview with Sir Vince Cable: The Lib Dem leader discusses issues affecting the sector.
- Hot topic – Natural catastrophes: A detailed look at the recent major hurricanes and the industry’s response.
- Country profile – Japan: An economic summary as Japan prepares for the 2020 Olympics.
- International market profile - France: An investigation into how the market is responding to terror threats and cyber attacks.
- Party conferences: The CII’s input at the Conservative and Labour conventions.
- Study room - UBI: The untapped market potential of usage-based insurance.
Download the latest issue and search past issues of the Journal »