This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources on marketing increasingly available to members via
Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but
highlights popular content and recent additions.
- Consumer vulnerability: Conditions, contexts and
characteristics. Maria Piacentini et al. Routledge,
- Social media strategy: Marketing and advertising
in the consumer revolution. Keith A. Queensberry. Rowman
& Littlefield Publishers, 2016.
- The socially savvy advisor: Compliant social media
for the financial industry. Jennifer Openshaw. Wiley,
- Customer-centric marketing: Supporting
sustainability in the digital age. Neil Richardson. Kogan
- Behavioral marketing: Delivering personalized
experiences at scale. Dave Walters. Wiley, 2015.
- Contemporary perspectives on corporate Marketing:
Contemplating corporate branding, marketing and communications in
the 21st century. Laura Illia et al. Routledge, 2013.
- The science of marketing: When to tweet, what to
post, how to blog, and other proven strategies. Dan
Zarella. Wiley, 2013.
- Marketing database analytics: Transforming data
for competitive advantage. Andrew D. Banasiewicz.
- Financial services marketing: An international
guide to principles and practice. Christine Ennew and
Nigel Waite. Routledge, 2013.
View all eBooks on this topic »
Fact files, technical articles and reports
Marketing insurance products and services. CII study
- The growing business handbook. Adam Jolly. Kogan Page,
- Principles of direct, database and digital marketing. Alan Tapp
et al. Pearson Education, 2013.
- Marketing concepts and strategies. Sally Dibb et al. Cengage
Learning EMEA, 2012.
- Principles and practice of marketing. David Jobber and Fiona
Ellis-Chadwick. McGraw-Hill Education, 2012.
- Marketing plans: How to prepare them, how to use them. Malcolm
McDonald and Hugh Wilson. Wiley, 2011.
- Principles of marketing. Philip Kotler. Pearson Education,
View all books on this topic »
- Mobile nudging: Youth engagement with banking apps. Roel
Wijland et al. Journal of Financial Services
Marketing, Volume 21, Number 1, 1 March 2016, pp.
- Financial services marketing research:
Retrospect and prospect. Tina Harrison. Journal of Financial
Services Marketing, Volume 20, Number 4, 1 December
2015, pp. 231-233. 3p.
- Technology and financial
services: Marketing in times of U-commerce. Stacey Morrison et al.
Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume
20, Number 4, 1 December 2015, pp. 273-281.
- General insurance
marketing: A review and future research agenda. Julie Robson.
Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume 20, Number 4,
1 December 2015, pp.282-291. 10p.
appeals across varying economic and regulatory conditions: A
longitudinal content analysis in the mutual fund industry. Robert
Underwood et al. Volume 20, Number 3, 1 September
2015, pp.162-175. 14p.
branding: Attracting and retaining talent in financial services.
Mana Farshid et al. Journal of Financial
Services Marketing, Volume 19, Number 2, 1 June 2014,
pp. 132-145. 14p.
You can borrow up to 6 books at a time for 28 days (renewable).
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417
3574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Access further details on
our lending service here. Please contact email@example.com should
you wish to receive via email a copy of any of the above articles.
Please note, under UK Copyright Law the number of copies we are
able to email is restricted to one article per issue per member.
Also, charges apply.