This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources on Islamic Finance increasingly available to members via
View all eBooks on this
- Factors Influencing Consumers' Financial
Transactions in Islamic Banks Compared with Conventional Banks:
Empirical Evidence from Selected Middle-East Countries with a Dual
Banking System. Aye
Mengistu Alemu. African & Asian Studies.
2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p444-465. 22p. 5 Charts.
- The Piety Premium of Islamic
Bonds. Theodore Reuben Ellis. Middle East
Quarterly. Spring2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p61-72. 12p.
- The Internationalization of Islamic Banking and
Finance: The Co-Evolution of Institutional Changes and Financial
Services Integration. Juan Jose Duran,
Maria-Jose Garcia-Lopez. International Journal of
Business and Management, 2012, Vol. 7, Issue 13.
- Choice of Law and Islamic
C. Colón. Texas International Law
Journal. Spring2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p411-435.
- An Analysis of Islamic Banking and Finance in
West: From Lagging to Leading. Ali Malik et al. Asian
Social Science. Vol. 7, No. 1 January 2011. 6p.
- The law and practice of international capital markets.
Geoffrey Fuller. LexisNexis, 2012.
- Islamic finance principles and practice. Hans Visser.
Edward Elgar Publishing, 2009.
- Risk management in Islamic
finance. Muhammad Al-Bashir Muhammad Al-Amine. Brill,
- A guide to Islamic finance. Munawar
Iqbal. Risk Books, 2007.
- Consumer trust and confidence in the compliance of
Islamic banks. Samreen Ashraf et al. Journal of Financial
Services Marketing, Volume 20, Number 2, 1 June 2015,
- Toward a comprehensive
theoretical framework for Shariah governance in Islamic financial
institutions. Babak Naysary et al. Journal of Financial
Services Marketing, Volume 19, Number 4, 1 December
2014, pp. 304-318.
- Developing the Islamic financial services sector
in Italy: An institutional theory perspective. Barbara Petracci et
al. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume
19, Number 3, 1 September 2014, pp. 198-207.
- Getting Islamic finance accredited. Daud Vicary
Abdullah. Middle East Insurance Review, Oct 2012, pp 64-66.
- Sharia-compliant pensions on
offer. Occupational pensions. November 2011, pp 8-10.
- Dubai World debts put sukuks in spotlight. Ridwan
Abbas. Middle East Insurance Review, Jan 2010, pp 53-55.
You can borrow up to 6 books at a time for 28 days (renewable).
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417
3574 or email email@example.com. Access further details on
our lending service here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should
you wish to receive via email a copy of any of the above articles.
Please note, under UK Copyright Law the number of copies we are
able to email is restricted to one article per issue per member.
Also, charges apply.