This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources on innovation increasingly available to members via
Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but
highlights popular content and recent additions.
Fact Files, reports and technical articles
- FCA Business Plan 2017-8, risk outlook and
mission. CII Policy Briefing. April 2017.
- Financial technology. Lawrance L. Evans
Jr., US: GAO Reports. April 2017, pp1-66, 71p.
- The future of commercial insurance broking: an
Insurance Broking Faculty report looking forward to 2027. CII.
- Recent develpments in general insurance
underwriting. Massimo Vascotto. CII Fact File. January
- The amazon of insurance.
Carly Burnham. Best's Review. January 2017,
Issue 9, pp14-14. 1p.
- The venture capitalists. Kate
Smith. Best's Review. January 2017,
Issue 9, pp 44-47. 4p.
- The startups. Lori Chordas. Best's
Review. January 2017, Issue 9,
- Policy briefing: Autumn statement 2016. CII,
- InsurTech start-up landscape. Timetric Insight
Report (extract). November 2016.
- The FinTech journey. Kaenan Hertz, Dave
Hollander. Best's Review. Nov 2016, Issue 7,
- Future of Insurance. Raconteur
special report. October 2016.
- How insurtech is helping insurers deliver more
personalised services. Charlotte Halkett. CII techinical
article. September 2016.
- Meeting the FinTech challenge. S.Davies,
M.Kashyap, J.Ruetschi. Rotman Management. Fall
2016, p72-73. 2p.
- FinTech takes center stage. Kate
Smith. Best's Review. August 2016, pp52-53, 2p.
- Disruptive influences 2.0: the FinTech
revolution. CII Report. CII and Cicero Group, July 2016.
- Technology in insurance: impact and
disruption.Timetric Insight Report (extract). June
- Financial technology (FinTech). CII Policy
briefing. CII, June 2016.
- Disruptive Influences: Technology, politics and
change in the financial sector. CII Report. CII and Cicero
Group, January 2016.
CII lectures and faculty videos
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on
0207 417 4406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Access further details on
our lending service here.
- FinTech; the beginner's guide to financial technology. William
Jacob. US: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,
- FinTech innovation. From robo-advisers to goal based
investing and gamification. Paolo Sironi. Chichester,
West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- Operational risk perspectives: cyber, big data, and emerging
risks. D.R. Maurice, Jitendra Rathod
(eds.). London : Risk Books, 2016.
- The FinTech book. Janos Barberis, Susanne
Chishti. London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Digital insurance. business innovation in the post-crisis era.
Bernardo Nicoletti. Basingstoke: Palgrave
For additional resources on a related topic see the Big Data Subject Gateway.