This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the resources on cyber risk / insurance / securirty increasingly available to members via Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but highlights popular content and recent additions.
- The 'dematerialised' insurance: distance selling and cyber risks from an international perspective. Pierpaolo Marano, et al. Switzerland: Springer, 2016.
- Managing cyber risk in the financial sector. Lessons from Asia, Europe and the USA. Ruth Taplin. London: Routledge, 2016.
- Cyber risk security awareness for CEOs and management. David Wilson, Henry Dalziel. Amsterdam: Syngress, 2016.
- Cyber security awareness for corporate directors and board members. David Wilson, Henry Dalziel. Amsterdam: Syngress, 2016.
- Cyber security: an introduction for non-technical managers. Jeremy Swinfen Green. Surrey. Routledge, 2015.
- Cyber risk management. Atle Refsdal et al. Cham: Springer, 2015.
- Cyber threat!: how to manage the growing risk of cyber attacks. N MacDonell Ulsch. Hoboken: Wiley, 2014.
- Assessing the risks of insuring reputational risk. Journal of Risk & Insurance; Sep2016, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p641-679, 39p
- After the data breach: managing the crisis and mitigating the impact. Hart Brown. Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning; 2016, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p317-328, 12p
- Cyber crime litigation. Jonathan Mayer. University of Pennsylvania Law Review. May, 2016, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p1480, 28 p.
- Cyber security: the continuing evolution of insurance and ethics. Defense Counsel Journal. Apr2015, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p192-198. 7p.
View all academic articles on this topic »
Fact Files, reports and technical articles
- Cyber insurance underwriting risk. PRA Policy Statement. July, 2017.
- Seizing the cyber insurance opportunity. KPMG. July, 2017.
- Counting the cost. Cyber exposure decoded. Lloyd's, 2017.
- Supporting and effective cyber insurance market. OECD. May, 2017.
- Cyber risk: Understanding your risk and purchasing insurance. Airmic. 2017.
- Digital transformation: Keeping pace with the ever-evolving threats of technical progress in business. Airmic. 2017
- Is the insurance market fit for the future? Airmic. 2017.
- CRO Forum Concept Paper on a proposed categorisation methodology for cyber risk. CRO, June 2016.
- UK Cyber Risk Survey Report 2016. Marsh, 2016.
- Cyber claims insight. Thought leadership. ON Benfield. November, 2016.
- Cyberrisk: threat and opportunity. Insurance Information Institute, October 2016.
- Cyber and the City. CII Policy briefing. CII, 2016.
- A five-step framework for understanding cyber risk. Darren Wray, 2016.
Access all CII lectures on this subject »
- Operational risk perspectives: cyber, big data and emerging risks. Maurice and Jitendra Rathod (eds). London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Cyber risk. Michael Woodson. London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Cyber threat! How to manage the growing risk of cyber attacks. Ulsch MacDonnell. New Jersey: John Wiley, 2014.
- Principles of cybercrime. 2nd. ed. Jonathan Clough. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015.
*You can borrow up to 6 books at a time for 28 days (renewable). To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417 3574 or email email@example.com. Access further details on our lending service here.