This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources on construction insurance increasingly available to
members via Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be
exhaustive, but highlights popular content and recent
- Construction insurance and UK construction
contracts. Marshall Levine, Roger ter Haar. London:
Informa Law from Routledge, 2016.
International construction contract law. Lukas
Klee. Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell, 2015.
The JCT Standard Building Contract 2011. David Chappell.
Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2014.
- Construction defect claims: handbook for
insurance, risk management, construction/design professionals.
Joseph M Junfola. Cork: BookBaby, 2014
- Olin's construction: principles, materials and
methods. Leslie Simmons, Harold Bennett Olin. Hoboken, Wiley,
Case studies in post-construction liability and insurance.
Anthony P Lavers. London : Routledge, 1999.
Post-construction liability and insurance. Jens
Knocke. London : Routledge. 1993.
View all eBooks on this topic »
CII Lectures and factfiles
- Construction insurance and UK construction contracts. 3rd ed.
Marshall Levine, Roger ter Haar. London: Informa, 2016.
- Construction all risks insurance. Paul Reed. London: Sweet
& Maxwell, 2014.
- Insurance law for the construction industry. Robert Hogarth, et
al. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Construction insurance, a supplement to the reserach
study group report 208b. Insurance Institute of London,
- Construction insurance practice, law, claims and risk
management. John D Wright. Edimburg: Witherby,
View all hardcopy books on this topic »
You can borrow up to 6 books at a time for 28 days (renewable).
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417
3574 or email email@example.com. Access further details on
our lending service here.