This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources focusing on claims increasingly available to members via
Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but
highlights popular content and recent additions. Please note most
of the content listed below is a member benefit. For information
about how to become a member of the Claims Faculty follow the link
Claims Faculty membership
The CII's Claims Faculty encourages and promotes progression to
qualified status and the maintenance of good practice.
View all eBooks on this topic »
Optimal cap on claim settlements based on social benefit
maximization. Hong Mao et
of Insurance Regulation. 2016, Vol. 35 Issue 3,
Index for predicting insurance claims from wind storms with an
application in France. Alexandre Mornet et al. Risk Analysis: An International Journal.
Nov2015, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p2029-2056. 28p.
- Financial bounds for insurance
claims. Carole Bernard and Steven
Vanduffel. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Mar2014,
Vol. 81 Issue 1, p27-56. 30p.
- Accounting for individual differences in financial
behaviour: the role of personality in insurance claims and credit
behaviour. David Hughes. University of Manchester, 2014.
- Estimating outstanding claim liabilities: The role
of unobserved risk factors. Laura Spierdijk and Ruud H.
Koning. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Dec2014, Vol. 81 Issue 4,
- Predicting multivariate insurance loss payments
under the Bayesian copula framework. Yanwei Zhang and
Vanja Dukic. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Dec2013,
Vol. 80 Issue 4, p891-919. 29p.
- Exploring the role of pseudodeductibles in auto
insurance claims reporting. Dana A.
Kerr. Journal of Insurance Issues. Spring2012, Vol. 35
Issue 1, p44-72. 29p.
Fact files, reports, technical articles and
CII Lectures & video seminars
View all CII lectures on this topic »
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on
0207 417 4406 or email email@example.com. Access further details on
our lending service
- Claims practice. Samantha James. CII study text, 2017.
- Strategic claims management. Beverley Lyn. CII study text,
- Insurance claims handling process. Neil A. Roff. CII study
- Insurance claims. 4th Edition. Alison Padfield. Bloomsbury
- APIL guide to MIB claims: Uninsured and untraced drivers. 4th
Edition. Andrew Ritchie and Jeremy Ford. Jordan Publishing,
- Advanced claims. Ed Gooda. CII, 2015.
- Clinical negligence claims. 3rd Edition. Laura Begley (ed.).
Chambers of Andrew Ritchie QC, 2015.
- APIL guide to personal injury claims procedure. 2nd Edition.
John McQuarter. Jordan Publishing, 2015.
- Bingham & Berryman's personal injury and motor claims
cases. 14th edition. Ruth Graham et al (eds.). LexisNexis
- APIL guide to catastrophic injury claims. 2nd edition. Graham
Aldous et al. Jordan Publishing, 2014.
- Litigating psychiatric injury claims. David Marshall et al.
Bloomsbury Professional, 2012.
- Fraudulent claims: Deceit, insurance and practice. Matthew
Chapman. XPL, 2007.
View all hardcopy books on this