The third annual Public Interest Awards took place on
21 April 2016 at Christ Church
Spitalfields in London.
The CII's remit has always been to assist the insurance
community in securing and justifying the confidence of the
public. As such, the Public Interest Awards recognise those
individuals, teams and organisations that have gone above and
beyond to educate, inform and ultimately benefit buyers of personal
and commercial insurance in the UK.
The Public Interest Awards spans a wide range of categories with
one thing in common: our winners were able to demonstrate how their
campaign or project has benefited the end insurance customer.
This year's awards recognised excellence in ten categories:
- Best campaign in the public interest (public relations/public
- Best campaign in the public interest (B2B)
- Best campaign in the public interest (press)
- Best customer service initiative (insurer)
- Best customer service initiative (broker)
- Best corporate social responsibility iniative
- Promoting the profession award (careers)
- Promoting the profession award (professionalism)
- Voice of the Customer award
- The Achievement Award
Click on the links to the right to see the winners or
for further details on the criteria.
For any information on the event please contact PIA@cii.co.uk
or call 020 7417 4793.