Share your expertise with the CII and future
How can you help?
As a professional awarding and educational body, the CII is
continually seeking qualified individuals who can lend their
expertise to help us to develop and deliver our core products and
It's part of the way in which we remain relevant as an
organisation and it's how our qualifications and awards remain
impartial, challenging and as market-led as possible.
Our panel of Expert Practitioners use their technical knowledge
and skill to work with us to:
- develop content for learning and assessment material
- assess, mark and moderate coursework and written exam
- deliver face-to-face and virtual training courses.
Find out more about the opportunities available by clicking on
role profiles in the right-hand menu on this page.
What's in it for you?
Being a CII Expert Practitioner is an excellent way to give
something back to the profession by supporting the development of
fellow practitioners. It will also give you the opportunity
- develop your skillset
- use your work as a CII Expert Practitioner to form part of a
personal development plan
- gain CPD points to maintain your commitment to the CII CPD
- engage in training, networking and mentoring opportunities
- be remunerated for the assistance you provide.
There are a number of different roles and we encourage you to
read the role profiles, which you can find in the
right-hand side menu on this page. This will help you determine if
you have the qualities and values we are looking for and which role
is right for you.
If you have the skills required and like the idea of sharing
your expertise with the practitioners of tomorrow - and gaining
some new skills in the process - we would be delighted to hear from